About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- RT @go2scott: Is STEM Really Working? http://t.co/GEEZxBCKx1 via @ElectronicDesgn #hmmm
- Texas self-driving car pilot program bill stalled by Google, Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers opposition. https://t.co/flT1OmxfHp
- Extensive integration of software into vehicles raises ownership and control issues in vehicle. http://t.co/1XNvngybF9
- RT @Esquiring: Made a workaround for the problem. Now everyone can fly safe. @WhiskeyNeon @csoghoian @WIRED http://t.co/u7N24amblE http://t.co/wVwFqt2EZ9
- RT @NewTrademark: Hillary's newly filed trademark...get used to seeing it on everything from bumper stickers to mouse pads! http://t.co/PnuYkO11FG
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2015, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.