About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- RT @CRFabacher: Should you have an NDA for a startup demo? Patent filing considerations aside, consider tiered disclosure. #DSW16
- RT @CRFabacher: A provisional patent app is legally informal, but it has all the technical info that supports later filing. Risk in sloppy drafting. #DSW16
- RT @CRFabacher: Patents are really important to sophisticated investors, less so for friends & fam. I routinely see VCs have patent attys review them #dsw16
- RT @AttorneyVenue: Stuck on your "cool" company name/logo, but it's got bad IP? 3-4 figures to pivot now or 5-7 figures to pivot later. via @SmartIPLaw #DSW16
- RT @AttorneyVenue: Great questions on NDAs, entities, IP with @SmartIPLaw @VelaWoodLaw (@ VENUE) https://t.co/D0k9hOUuNP #DSW16 https://t.co/dFNS7aeyhf
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2016, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.