About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- 'Let's Encrypt' for SSL certs name announced in 2014, with Comodo seeking registration in 2015 raises conflict. https://t.co/QkEm4kUXhW
- SpaceData alleges Google usurped its trade secrets, infringed patents in Project Loon after Google visit re its tech https://t.co/sNGud7DVqA
- 8 types of prototypes and when they may be useful. https://t.co/nsyQX3CRSs
- Troubled Yahoo reported to be offering 3,000 patents and patent applications for sale. https://t.co/095578ATSD
- With high values at stake, inter-university disputes over patents are an issue. https://t.co/2RKZVUCtKL
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2016, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.