About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- RT @ChicagoGupta: Hanging out at @ATT Foundry in Plano. #atthack @msoncodi @WWCodeDFW @texascode @scottccote @SmartIPLaw @LAUNCHDFW http://t.co/i0Q9vnz1hg
- Patent examiner resigns under suspicion of false time sheets, numerous red flags, low quality work during wider probe http://t.co/5KK1Oy15Mc
- Photographer posts on Flickr under Creative Commons allowing commercial use then sues when someone commercially used https://t.co/D6EeFiqSJL
- Ashley Madison reportedly uses DMCA takedown notices to take down journalist's tweet of recently leaked material. http://t.co/Tl4vuPHj1m
- New bitcoin business regs in New York lead to some bitcoin businesses leaving or discontinuing services to residents. http://t.co/ZTxKGWZ9o4
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2015, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.