About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- USPTO’s supplemental examination guidelines for subject matter eligibility provide "Pathways to Eligibility” http://t.co/ExBwe3JdlX
- Statistics on the efficacy of the pre-appeal brief conference program at the USPTO. http://t.co/WtPYySOcbL
- WordPress has denied 43% of DMCA takedown requests so far in 2015. http://t.co/LuoMBPEhfJ
- Sensor based motion tracking system found ineligible subject matter under section 101. http://t.co/16rp46vGDd
- RT @wkeithrobinson: Monetizing patents: Trends in royalties and licensing http://t.co/ctOWTcJWIn
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2015, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.