About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- Disney negotiating with Carrie Fisher's estate for rights to her digital image in future Star Wars film. https://t.co/kB6wMaj9Hh
- Two of Razerâs prototypes were stolen from its CES booth. https://t.co/CcrufEMo63
- USPTO's intellectual property awareness assessment tool https://t.co/AxTTovl2AZ
- Carrie Fisher death, Rogue One raise awareness in intellectual property rights in posthumous use of likenesses. https://t.co/PoISoFk9JR
- Supreme Court grants certiorari in a patent venue case. Speculation that ED of Texas is no longer major patent venue https://t.co/JMxstatJwH
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2016, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.