About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- Possible impact of rise in 3D printing and counterfeiting in protection of fashion and possible responses. https://t.co/cLVEuCZLV5
- Discussion of overlap of copyright and patent protection of software, including APIs. https://t.co/H9s0HZ403J
- US Supreme Court rules against Lexmark's attempt to restrict printer cartridge under patent via shrinkwrap agreement https://t.co/XJi0jJ1dPG
- Some intellectual property issues for YouTube content creators. https://t.co/syTD92CQk3
- Supreme Court limits patent venue. Eastern District of Texas expected to cease to be patent infringement suit venue. https://t.co/v6J9ITMSbo
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2016, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.