About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- Eastern District of Texas Judge Gilstrap rules "patent troll's" patent invalid subject matter, dismisses 168 cases. http://t.co/zw1yNlJD8Y
- It makes no sense for an algorithm to be unpatentable simply because it is implemented in software. http://t.co/37jCfduobB
- Sensor Forum event - "Using Electromyographic Sensors to Put Brain Retraining in the Patient's Hands" 10/9 @ 11:30 https://t.co/GjhO24gc7f
- Headed to Las Colinas "tech talk of the day" Thurs morning. http://t.co/kWXIAdOxek Topics from Tuesday #bigdocc http://t.co/kNVvXtr004
- Crowdsourced invention platform Quirky files for bankruptcy. http://t.co/O6NGo6yEqT
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2015, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.