About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and copyright law counsel in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- Updated USPTO patent examiner guidelines on the eligible subject matter examination process. https://t.co/OjV9H3heMk
- Uber seeks patent for its business model of dynamically adjusting prices for its service (aka "surge pricing"). http://t.co/mF4goJ5MiY
- Pro-patent "Inventing to Nowhere" documentary screening is tonight in Dallas at 7:30 at the Angelica. http://t.co/EJMPqzLldU
- RT @blehberger: PTAB says Claims Directed to a Mental Task Are Abstract, but Computerizing an Old Practice Is Not http://t.co/fYi8L7HgxY
- Luxury watchmakers initiating legal action over smartwatches and apps imitating their visual designs. http://t.co/0kDTZk3Hzj
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- 3 Key Terms of a Patent License
- Copyright © 2009-2014, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.