Hopefully you find this website informative and helpful, but nothing on this website creates or is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information presented here is general in nature, and should not be construed as legal advice. Consult an attorney for advice on your particular facts and issue.
About this BlogRegistered Patent Attorney John Lindsay provides patent, trademark, copyright, and technology law services in invention, branding, content, and online matters.
- RT @shaunrpatel: Big Breakthroughs Come in Your Late 30s http://t.co/Gi4GUgKinK
- Citizen controlled drone near accident scene raise lawful use issues with the FAA and privacy issues. http://t.co/6bKOm2pYaO
- Twitter reportedly buys 900 patents from IBM and the companies have entered into a cross-license agreement. http://t.co/SmcqzYfckX
- Apple patent application details combined pressure-sensitive with regular (resistive, capacitive) touchscreen. http://t.co/ZV5uPNTORa
- 7 new internet domains go live (.bike, .clothing, .guru, .holdings, .plumbing, .singles, & .ventures ), more to come. http://t.co/BqhluonTbs
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- 3 Key Terms of a Patent License
- Misconception About First to File Provisions in Patent Act
- Ten Common Concerns with Expanding Business to the United States
- Copyright © 2009-2014, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.