Hopefully you find this website informative and helpful, but nothing on this website creates or is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information presented here is general in nature, and should not be construed as legal advice. Consult an attorney for advice on your particular facts and issue.
About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- RT @ManagingIP: Robin Williams restricted use of his image for 25 years after his death http://t.co/CVWXGHXuCp
- Made better than anticipated progress at the kickoff meeting for colorimeter proj for the Shoulder of Giants program. http://t.co/cgVn5az62V
- Radio Shack's trademarks & customer data among valued assets in bankruptcy. Permission issues in selling cust. data. http://t.co/lRh093Mvdq
- Taylor Swift buys http://t.co/g9vE6EEIO8 and http://t.co/u56HD2YsBC web domain names in apparent defensive strategy. http://t.co/BtdYoBzL7I
- Boeing patent for attenuation of shockwaves (eg explosives) via ionizing air between wave path and protected zone. http://t.co/JEUUMOQSyR
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2015, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.