Hopefully you find this website informative and helpful, but nothing on this website creates or is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information presented here is general in nature, and should not be construed as legal advice. Consult an attorney for advice on your particular facts and issue.
About this BlogRegistered Patent Attorney John Lindsay provides patent, trademark, copyright, and technology law services in invention, branding, content, and online matters.
- RT @ipwatchdog: On July 30, 1985, Eddie Van Halen received U.S. Patent No. 4656917 on a "Musical instrument stand." See: http://t.co/X9WW6USqrF
- RT @googlescifair: Tell us, what first got YOU hooked on science? http://t.co/iWc9MnQSIf #GSF2014 (Image: @xkcd) http://t.co/s4RiEAOBa4
- USPTO pulling back notices of allowance based on Alice v. CLS Reality. https://t.co/oF99FRs4dn
- DRM-free indie ebooks outsell DRM-locked ones at 2:1 ratio. #copyright http://t.co/8UTegMVXMa
- Solar Car Challenge starts Monday leaving from Texas Motor Speedway. http://t.co/uU5LA4cAaf
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- 3 Key Terms of a Patent License
- Misconception About First to File Provisions in Patent Act
- Copyright © 2009-2014, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.