Hopefully you find this website informative and helpful, but nothing on this website creates or is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information presented here is general in nature, and should not be construed as legal advice. Consult an attorney for advice on your particular facts and issue.
About this BlogRegistered Patent Attorney John Lindsay provides patent, trademark, copyright, and technology law services in invention, branding, content, and online matters.
- Whistleblower prompted investigation of USPTO indicates repeated over-reporting of time by patent examiners. http://t.co/RV2jBXHcyH
- Visiting The USPTO without a "Real ID"/not from a Real ID issuing state and w/o a passport may require an escort. http://t.co/yRiclAFKB0
- US Pat Appln 2012/0251,502, Human Ebola Virus Species and Compositions; Analytics @ http://t.co/SHHab0wmH7 /via @patentbuddy
- List of NSA patents includes voice identification, voice analysis, automated translation, encryption. http://t.co/cw99APQmAw
- RT @ipwatchdog: On July 30, 1985, Eddie Van Halen received U.S. Patent No. 4656917 on a "Musical instrument stand." See: http://t.co/X9WW6USqrF
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- 3 Key Terms of a Patent License
- Copyright © 2009-2014, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.