Hopefully you find this website informative and helpful, but nothing on this website creates or is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information presented here is general in nature, and should not be construed as legal advice. Consult an attorney for advice on your particular facts and issue.
About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- I'm a co-captain for the Legal Track at Dallas Start Week 2017. Check it out. RSVP at https://t.co/t02woERUi2 #DSW17 https://t.co/1RWh5yXALP
- Law, Virtual Reality, and Augmented Reality. https://t.co/vC7aZB5UrY
- ACS Chemistry & Law webinar on patent issues in new formulations, new combos of drugs, controlled release 3/4 1-2CT https://t.co/SzmOxhMOnb
- Glad to have helped in embedded at #DRSEF. My dad bought me a Commodore 64. Now parents are buying arduinos & pis. https://t.co/L8554qijJu
- Waymo's fight with Uber the first shot in a self-driving car IP War? https://t.co/8aoaCCzzNy
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2016, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.