Hopefully you find this website informative and helpful, but nothing on this website creates or is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information presented here is general in nature, and should not be construed as legal advice. Consult an attorney for advice on your particular facts and issue.
About this BlogRegistered Patent Attorney John Lindsay provides patent, trademark, copyright, and technology law services in invention, branding, content, and online matters.
- USPTO hosting forum on subject matter eligibility involving laws of nature, natural phenomena, and natural products. http://t.co/etTIPOIXEO
- RT @FOSSpatents: Software will undoubtedly remain patent-eligible after Supreme Court ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank http://t.co/afNatFUACR
- Israeli Waze hit with GPL class action lawsuit: plaintiff requests source code. http://t.co/JcWO76Uulq
- University of Maryland starts pilot using some open source electronic textbooks to decrease student costs #copyright http://t.co/hDmWZBzqXM
- New method that makes existing tests 1000x more sensitive could make it harder for athletes to cheat: http://t.co/eLnCqpTxAS #ACSDallas
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- 3 Key Terms of a Patent License
- Misconception About First to File Provisions in Patent Act
- Ten Common Concerns with Expanding Business to the United States
- Copyright © 2009-2014, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.