Hopefully you find this website informative and helpful, but nothing on this website creates or is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information presented here is general in nature, and should not be construed as legal advice. Consult an attorney for advice on your particular facts and issue.
About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- 'Let's Encrypt' for SSL certs name announced in 2014, with Comodo seeking registration in 2015 raises conflict. https://t.co/QkEm4kUXhW
- SpaceData alleges Google usurped its trade secrets, infringed patents in Project Loon after Google visit re its tech https://t.co/sNGud7DVqA
- 8 types of prototypes and when they may be useful. https://t.co/nsyQX3CRSs
- Troubled Yahoo reported to be offering 3,000 patents and patent applications for sale. https://t.co/095578ATSD
- With high values at stake, inter-university disputes over patents are an issue. https://t.co/2RKZVUCtKL
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2016, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.