Hopefully you find this website informative and helpful, but nothing on this website creates or is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information presented here is general in nature, and should not be construed as legal advice. Consult an attorney for advice on your particular facts and issue.
About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- The Increasingly Powerful PTAB: Underutilized Precedential Designations Undermines Efficiency and Consistency https://t.co/CFVKdfTBkJ
- Glossary of common inventor commercialization, patent, and patent licensing terms. https://t.co/NBSUoiBXsE
- Possible impact of rise in 3D printing and counterfeiting in protection of fashion and possible responses. https://t.co/cLVEuCZLV5
- Discussion of overlap of copyright and patent protection of software, including APIs. https://t.co/H9s0HZ403J
- US Supreme Court rules against Lexmark's attempt to restrict printer cartridge under patent via shrinkwrap agreement https://t.co/XJi0jJ1dPG
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2016, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.