Hopefully you find this website informative and helpful, but nothing on this website creates or is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information presented here is general in nature, and should not be construed as legal advice. Consult an attorney for advice on your particular facts and issue.
About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- Honored to present my own tech, vehicle to vehicle signaling device, at IEEE Communication and Vehicle Tech chapter. http://t.co/lsILA7NCE2
- RT @mhintzesq: Save the date: 15 year term starts for design patents / "The importance of May 13, 2015 for US design patent filers" http://t.co/SwezmZThwa
- Coursera: Innovation for Entrepreneurs: From Idea to Marketplace, starting 5/25 http://t.co/mXhg5W5jHC
- Silicon Valley USPTO director to host webinar with patent & trademark info for entrepreneurs and engineers on 5/11 https://t.co/q4x3YIdjhY
- Overview of the patent application process tonight at Dallas Makerspace. http://t.co/LOlIQXRInl
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2015, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.