Hopefully you find this website informative and helpful, but nothing on this website creates or is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information presented here is general in nature, and should not be construed as legal advice. Consult an attorney for advice on your particular facts and issue.
About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- A Guide to Software Patent Eligibility at the Federal Circuit. https://t.co/7lvuE5qchy
- RT @FreshPatents: NEW - GOOGLE - Methods, systems, and media for generating an advertisement from a video stream - https://t.co/UkQYRrquTF
- Amazon taking counterfeit sellers to court, after businesses state that knockoffs impact sales & endanger consumers https://t.co/eTARtdlFpZ
- Webinar - Driving Invention into Successful Innovation: Collaboration is Key. 11/15 @ 2ET https://t.co/V7T51DJVTL
- It's currently permissible to hack the software of your own car due to recent DMCA exemption taking effect. https://t.co/GyCkrNFSqf
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2016, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.