Hopefully you find this website informative and helpful, but nothing on this website creates or is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information presented here is general in nature, and should not be construed as legal advice. Consult an attorney for advice on your particular facts and issue.
About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- Software Patents - Innovation is Usually in the Details (aka more detailed disclosure in a patent application ~= le… https://t.co/FkI2rHk4nT
- Plano startup granted patent on hail intensity data system. https://t.co/ap2OkQBeMf
- Bank of America granted patent for a cryptocurrency exchange system. https://t.co/LXARaszzq3
- RT @IoTAuto: What does patent registration tell us about the race for autonomous driving software? https://t.co/MqhAJ3AEbq #IoT in #Automotive
- RT @ckvishwakarma: Good to see more applications of Blockchain beyond #Cryptocurrnecy. Recently Cisco filed patent on Blokchain for Io… https://t.co/LQxkq1ZHnT
- Software Patents – Innovation is Usually in the Details
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2016, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.