Hopefully you find this website informative and helpful, but nothing on this website creates or is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information presented here is general in nature, and should not be construed as legal advice. Consult an attorney for advice on your particular facts and issue.
About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- Waymo's fight with Uber the first shot in a self-driving car IP War? https://t.co/8aoaCCzzNy
- Alphabet’s Waymo Suit accuses former Waymo employees of downloading self-driving car secrets & leaving to join Uber https://t.co/dBq06eKMkj
- RT @EPOorg: How do examiners go about investigating the presence of inventive step? Discuss it here: https://t.co/gS6OwDMbgj https://t.co/exbe4O1KMA
- From Blockchain to Bitcoin: Legal Issues in Cryptocurrencies. Dallas 2/27 @ noon. Coinsource counsel presenting. https://t.co/91qGMdJf1q
- After dispute & in a voluntary code of practice, Google & Microsoft agree to demote piracy search results in the UK https://t.co/Nirf0XSwLJ
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2016, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.