Hopefully you find this website informative and helpful, but nothing on this website creates or is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information presented here is general in nature, and should not be construed as legal advice. Consult an attorney for advice on your particular facts and issue.
About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- RT @NewTrademark: Hillary's newly filed trademark...get used to seeing it on everything from bumper stickers to mouse pads! http://t.co/PnuYkO11FG
- Topics in Brain Health- Intro to brain, brain Injury & cognitive function, biomarkers predicting brain aging 4/23 FTW http://t.co/1rTO9ePkAd
- Inventing and commercialization is more often a marathon rather than a sprint. https://t.co/9SP4VE02xb
- USPTO patents for humanity winners include areas of drug-resistant TB, anti-malaria drug, solar power, wheelchairs. http://t.co/tuR8sE1iZc
- RT @BeemPatentLaw: #HIMSS15 says protect HIPAA data, forgets developers’ IP/patent rights. See my new blog, http://t.co/PuSsPlICUI.
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2015, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.