Hopefully you find this website informative and helpful, but nothing on this website creates or is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information presented here is general in nature, and should not be construed as legal advice. Consult an attorney for advice on your particular facts and issue.
About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and copyright law counsel in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- Just getting ready to head into a meeting and was told that I look like Neil deGrasse Tyson... I've got the looks do I have the brains?
- USPTO 2014 Fall Roadshow – First Inventor to File. In Dallas, next Tuesday, 9/30, at 1:00 at 2100 Ross. http://t.co/QHqXdiyR68
- GOP congressman seeks criminal prosecution of patent office cheating http://t.co/DCLg3UJ19f /via @wkeithrobinson
- Texas "revenge porn" law held unconstitutional. http://t.co/6usnlhbKP1
- It is not just patent law that's complex, it is the tech. Judges must immerse themselves in it to apply law correctly. Rader @ #IPBCJapan MT
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- 3 Key Terms of a Patent License
- Copyright © 2009-2014, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.