Hopefully you find this website informative and helpful, but nothing on this website creates or is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information presented here is general in nature, and should not be construed as legal advice. Consult an attorney for advice on your particular facts and issue.
About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and copyright law counsel in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- Pro-patent "Inventing to Nowhere" documentary screening is tonight in Dallas at 7:30 at the Angelica. http://t.co/EJMPqzLldU
- RT @blehberger: PTAB says Claims Directed to a Mental Task Are Abstract, but Computerizing an Old Practice Is Not http://t.co/fYi8L7HgxY
- Luxury watchmakers initiating legal action over smartwatches and apps imitating their visual designs. http://t.co/0kDTZk3Hzj
- RT @TexasDukeFan: So lucky to have Craig Enoch, Wes Jurey and Kelly Jackson speak on the patent pro bono assistance program at SWRM 2014!
- Slides from SWRM 2014. Is Alice in the Chemical Wonderland? Potential impact of Alice decision on chemical inventions http://t.co/mBbgYoaZ4D
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- 3 Key Terms of a Patent License
- Copyright © 2009-2014, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.