Hopefully you find this website informative and helpful, but nothing on this website creates or is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information presented here is general in nature, and should not be construed as legal advice. Consult an attorney for advice on your particular facts and issue.
About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and copyright law counsel in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- European Patent Office see records filings in 2014. http://t.co/mWa6qH5L5a
- Looking forward to layered security and enterprise security presentations today at Dallas Tech Security Conference http://t.co/NbiF6qwntZ
- Obama seeks to increase prison for "hackers." http://t.co/icOAQvmTRv https://t.co/JmLOHVVLmN
- RT @ipwatchdog: . @USPTO forum on patent eligibility and examiner application of Mayo, Myriad, Alice. More examples on the way via http://t.co/HIrdUeu0pH
- FDA releases guidance on regulation of ‘wellness’ wearables, will regulate those that make health claims http://t.co/S82p1skWPO
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- 3 Key Terms of a Patent License
- Copyright © 2009-2015, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.