Hopefully you find this website informative and helpful, but nothing on this website creates or is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information presented here is general in nature, and should not be construed as legal advice. Consult an attorney for advice on your particular facts and issue.
About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- RT @ipwatchdog: One of my favorite Thanksgiving patents - A process for deboning a turkey. https://t.co/nfGH9ijkko via @ipwatchdog. Happy Thanksgiving!
- At IoT event tonight : ""This isn't just some old 3D printed pancreas, this uses sensors and IoT to replace the pancreas"" #ilovetech
- Texas A&M files suit in trademark over Indianapolis Colts use of '12th Man'. https://t.co/1SJh8dxQNf
- Blocking “import” of digital data versus "articles" that infringes patents not within scope of Intl Trade Commission https://t.co/fqRJlR9ueT
- Fed Cir reverses ITC in patent case that attempted to block electronic transmissions of digital data from overseas. https://t.co/2aGPrgAJlf
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2015, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.