About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- WordPress has denied 43% of DMCA takedown requests so far in 2015. http://t.co/LuoMBPEhfJ
- Sensor based motion tracking system found ineligible subject matter under section 101. http://t.co/16rp46vGDd
- RT @wkeithrobinson: Monetizing patents: Trends in royalties and licensing http://t.co/ctOWTcJWIn
- 3-D printed "smart" cap includes electronics that detect changes in signals caused by the proliferation of bacteria. http://t.co/zcceHysiOe
- Carmakers limiting vehicle generated data sharing with smartphones in order to preserve ownership for monetization. http://t.co/mNp93Ph2QR
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2015, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.