About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- RT @ipwatchdog: Federal Circuit Clarifies Patent Eligibility Under McRO and Enfish - https://t.co/K6FOvYvEsT
- Quick copycatting of Kickstarter ideas indicates earlier consideration of intellectual property strategy. https://t.co/udagB5tweg
- 7 patents that were the basis of new companies, product lines, or product categories. https://t.co/5ESFFcyGQK
- RT @heerlaw: #Yahoo files #patent for Minority Report-style ad billboard https://t.co/onqqwnWFhu
- Backpage CEO/some shareholders arrested for pimping a minor/conspiracy based on prostitution ads for underage https://t.co/XSGSk9YMez
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2016, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.