About this BlogRegistered Patent Attorney John Lindsay provides patent, trademark, copyright, and technology law services in invention, branding, content, and online matters.
- Solar Car Challenge starts Monday leaving from Texas Motor Speedway. http://t.co/uU5LA4cAaf
- This Will Destroy You & Plano ministry settle suit over songs used in "I Am Second" campaign. http://t.co/8iAxU8GqsL
- NYU Law Prof's open source and free trademark law casebook. http://t.co/aJPyFtPEaH
- RT @wkeithrobinson: FilmOn launches “teleport” technology to stream TV in 18 cities, improve on Aereo — Tech News and Analysis http://t.co/tXkOkZmW2i
- 3D printing’s impact on patent valuation and enforcement? http://t.co/3n6RSUicyK
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- 3 Key Terms of a Patent License
- Misconception About First to File Provisions in Patent Act
- Copyright © 2009-2014, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.