About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- RT @gnslawpllc: Excited about my upcoming presentation at #DallasStartUpWeek ! Stay tuned for more info!
- RT @ITSJPODirector: #FactoidFriday: Platooning helps efficiency, traffic flow. More #ConnectedVehicle benefits: https://t.co/Dbgbh80tnt https://t.co/xJBYTjhkWV
- Event: "Advancing the Industrial Supply Chain - Sensors, Devices & Smarts." 2/12 at 11:30, Richardson #IoTDFW https://t.co/O7tYuBItce
- San Jose USPTO office hosting an event for those seeking patent protection in the cybersecurity sector to interact with USPTO staff on 2/10.
- Steps to work to a higher value, broader scope patent application. https://t.co/nyqS44NMqd
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2016, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.