About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- Made better than anticipated progress at the kickoff meeting for colorimeter proj for the Shoulder of Giants program. http://t.co/cgVn5az62V
- Radio Shack's trademarks & customer data among valued assets in bankruptcy. Permission issues in selling cust. data. http://t.co/lRh093Mvdq
- Taylor Swift buys http://t.co/g9vE6EEIO8 and http://t.co/u56HD2YsBC web domain names in apparent defensive strategy. http://t.co/BtdYoBzL7I
- Boeing patent for attenuation of shockwaves (eg explosives) via ionizing air between wave path and protected zone. http://t.co/JEUUMOQSyR
- More progress tonight on the team 3D printer build at the Makerspace. I was the last man standing tonight. http://t.co/tIppA3F0G5
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2015, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.