About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- Software Patents - Innovation is Usually in the Details (aka more detailed disclosure in a patent application ~= le… https://t.co/FkI2rHk4nT
- Plano startup granted patent on hail intensity data system. https://t.co/ap2OkQBeMf
- Bank of America granted patent for a cryptocurrency exchange system. https://t.co/LXARaszzq3
- RT @IoTAuto: What does patent registration tell us about the race for autonomous driving software? https://t.co/MqhAJ3AEbq #IoT in #Automotive
- RT @ckvishwakarma: Good to see more applications of Blockchain beyond #Cryptocurrnecy. Recently Cisco filed patent on Blokchain for Io… https://t.co/LQxkq1ZHnT
- Software Patents – Innovation is Usually in the Details
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2016, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.