About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- PWC survey on 3D printing in manufacture, 22% believe it will threaten intellectual property https://t.co/z5m4v0bOup https://t.co/3n6RSUzfAK
- RT @codeskspace: @codeskspace @FathomJeevan @plumgroup @SmartIPLaw thanks for the support! #irvingcoworking #ilocc https://t.co/2U7EBFvOXX
- Hiring a Programmer? Consider an intellectual property assignment as part of the agreement. https://t.co/2eq8x1YU8B
- NASA releases additional dozens of patents into the public domain. https://t.co/lblmGRiFH5
- After some recent requests that music not be played by some candidates, some rules on campaign music and fair use https://t.co/8Ydk8IF5u5
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2016, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.