About this BlogRegistered Patent Attorney John Lindsay provides patent, trademark, copyright, and technology law services in invention, branding, content, and online matters.
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- 3 Key Terms of a Patent License
- Misconception About First to File Provisions in Patent Act
- Ten Common Concerns with Expanding Business to the United States
- Copyright © 2009-2013, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: domain name disputes
Trademark and Domain Names A business can spend a lot of time, capital, energy in building rights in a trademark and the associated goodwill with the public. It can be devastating when a third party registers a domain name and … Continue reading
Frequently I encounter businesses seeking to protect a brand name. In discussing the actions taken to date taken, owners frequently state that they have registered the domain name corresponding to the desired brand name. Frequently, they believe that their name … Continue reading