About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and copyright law counsel in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- Just getting ready to head into a meeting and was told that I look like Neil deGrasse Tyson... I've got the looks do I have the brains?
- USPTO 2014 Fall Roadshow – First Inventor to File. In Dallas, next Tuesday, 9/30, at 1:00 at 2100 Ross. http://t.co/QHqXdiyR68
- GOP congressman seeks criminal prosecution of patent office cheating http://t.co/DCLg3UJ19f /via @wkeithrobinson
- Texas "revenge porn" law held unconstitutional. http://t.co/6usnlhbKP1
- It is not just patent law that's complex, it is the tech. Judges must immerse themselves in it to apply law correctly. Rader @ #IPBCJapan MT
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- 3 Key Terms of a Patent License
- Copyright © 2009-2014, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.
Category Archives: Technology
3D printing is an exciting field of technology and has made some great advances recently. It is a disruptive technology with the capability to transform the manufacturing industry. Relatively inexpensive hardware and openly available design files allow individuals and companies … Continue reading
If your company has developed software, it should create a software license prior to distribution of that software. A software license is the key instrument that defines the rights in ownership, usage, and distribution of software between the company and … Continue reading
I have reviewed a few situations where someone has sought direction after submitting a patent application which was created using patent application drafting software. Such software is typically marketed as allowing one to create quality patent applications without having any … Continue reading