About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and copyright law counsel in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- RT @TexasDukeFan: So lucky to have Craig Enoch, Wes Jurey and Kelly Jackson speak on the patent pro bono assistance program at SWRM 2014!
- Slides from SWRM 2014. Is Alice in the Chemical Wonderland? Potential impact of Alice decision on chemical inventions http://t.co/mBbgYoaZ4D
- American Chemical Society South West Regional Meeting in Fort Worth until Friday. http://t.co/PsPjvFenWv
- Ebola virus related patents. https://t.co/lNjRFx9OvO
- USPTO request for comments on its use of crowdsourcing to Identify relevant prior art. http://t.co/xxkNs4BJnn
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- 3 Key Terms of a Patent License
- Copyright © 2009-2014, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.
Category Archives: Technology
3D printing is an exciting field of technology and has made some great advances recently. It is a disruptive technology with the capability to transform the manufacturing industry. Relatively inexpensive hardware and openly available design files allow individuals and companies … Continue reading
If your company has developed software, it should create a software license prior to distribution of that software. A software license is the key instrument that defines the rights in ownership, usage, and distribution of software between the company and … Continue reading
I have reviewed a few situations where someone has sought direction after submitting a patent application which was created using patent application drafting software. Such software is typically marketed as allowing one to create quality patent applications without having any … Continue reading