About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- RT @ipwatchdog: One of my favorite Thanksgiving patents - A process for deboning a turkey. https://t.co/nfGH9ijkko via @ipwatchdog. Happy Thanksgiving!
- At IoT event tonight : ""This isn't just some old 3D printed pancreas, this uses sensors and IoT to replace the pancreas"" #ilovetech
- Texas A&M files suit in trademark over Indianapolis Colts use of '12th Man'. https://t.co/1SJh8dxQNf
- Blocking “import” of digital data versus "articles" that infringes patents not within scope of Intl Trade Commission https://t.co/fqRJlR9ueT
- Fed Cir reverses ITC in patent case that attempted to block electronic transmissions of digital data from overseas. https://t.co/2aGPrgAJlf
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2015, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.
Category Archives: Technology
3D printing is an exciting field of technology and has made some great advances recently. It is a disruptive technology with the capability to transform the manufacturing industry. Relatively inexpensive hardware and openly available design files allow individuals and companies … Continue reading
If your company has developed software, it should create a software license prior to distribution of that software. A software license is the key instrument that defines the rights in ownership, usage, and distribution of software between the company and … Continue reading
I have reviewed a few situations where someone has sought direction after submitting a patent application which was created using patent application drafting software. Such software is typically marketed as allowing one to create quality patent applications without having any … Continue reading