About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- RT @ipwatchdog: One of my favorite Thanksgiving patents - A process for deboning a turkey. https://t.co/nfGH9ijkko via @ipwatchdog. Happy Thanksgiving!
- At IoT event tonight : ""This isn't just some old 3D printed pancreas, this uses sensors and IoT to replace the pancreas"" #ilovetech
- Texas A&M files suit in trademark over Indianapolis Colts use of '12th Man'. https://t.co/1SJh8dxQNf
- Blocking “import” of digital data versus "articles" that infringes patents not within scope of Intl Trade Commission https://t.co/fqRJlR9ueT
- Fed Cir reverses ITC in patent case that attempted to block electronic transmissions of digital data from overseas. https://t.co/2aGPrgAJlf
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2015, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.
Category Archives: International
In the global market, today’s prudent company must evaluate patent protection for its innovative products or services. In doing so, the question arises as to which countries a patent application will be submitted. The general rule of thumb is that … Continue reading
Patents are granted on a country by country basis. If a company is considering “international” patent protection, that is to say patent applications in multiple countries, there are two primary approaches: 1. Filing patent applications on a country by country … Continue reading
Ten Common Concerns with Doing Business in the United States