About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- Top 25 Inter Partes Review petitioners filed nearly 30% of all challenges. https://t.co/arvSPTgiOH
- Some basic email content encryption approaches for attorneys. https://t.co/ftcqr1MKSN
- Creative Commons license commercial use restriction scope tested where FedEx store reproduced educational material https://t.co/4KoSTERxt5
- Some issues in activity monitoring software and the law. https://t.co/uVDbFksCQV
- RT @thisweekinlaw: TWiL starts NOW, join us! https://t.co/7V2AA7h5gn Pet drone v. pet eagle - who wins??
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2016, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.
Category Archives: International
In the global market, today’s prudent company must evaluate patent protection for its innovative products or services. In doing so, the question arises as to which countries a patent application will be submitted. The general rule of thumb is that … Continue reading
Patents are granted on a country by country basis. If a company is considering “international” patent protection, that is to say patent applications in multiple countries, there are two primary approaches: 1. Filing patent applications on a country by country … Continue reading
Ten Common Concerns with Doing Business in the United States