About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and copyright law counsel in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- Luxury watchmakers initiating legal action over smartwatches and apps imitating their visual designs. http://t.co/0kDTZk3Hzj
- RT @TexasDukeFan: So lucky to have Craig Enoch, Wes Jurey and Kelly Jackson speak on the patent pro bono assistance program at SWRM 2014!
- Slides from SWRM 2014. Is Alice in the Chemical Wonderland? Potential impact of Alice decision on chemical inventions http://t.co/mBbgYoaZ4D
- American Chemical Society South West Regional Meeting in Fort Worth until Friday. http://t.co/PsPjvFenWv
- Ebola virus related patents. https://t.co/lNjRFx9OvO
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- 3 Key Terms of a Patent License
- Copyright © 2009-2014, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.
Category Archives: International
In the global market, today’s prudent company must evaluate patent protection for its innovative products or services. In doing so, the question arises as to which countries a patent application will be submitted. The general rule of thumb is that … Continue reading
Patents are granted on a country by country basis. If a company is considering “international” patent protection, that is to say patent applications in multiple countries, there are two primary approaches: 1. Filing patent applications on a country by country … Continue reading
Ten Common Concerns with Doing Business in the United States