About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- Top 25 Inter Partes Review petitioners filed nearly 30% of all challenges. https://t.co/arvSPTgiOH
- Some basic email content encryption approaches for attorneys. https://t.co/ftcqr1MKSN
- Creative Commons license commercial use restriction scope tested where FedEx store reproduced educational material https://t.co/4KoSTERxt5
- Some issues in activity monitoring software and the law. https://t.co/uVDbFksCQV
- RT @thisweekinlaw: TWiL starts NOW, join us! https://t.co/7V2AA7h5gn Pet drone v. pet eagle - who wins??
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2016, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.
Category Archives: Copyrights
If your company has developed software, it should create a software license prior to distribution of that software. A software license is the key instrument that defines the rights in ownership, usage, and distribution of software between the company and … Continue reading
Lookin’ for information on a chemical, well there’s a database for that. Looking for barcode information, well there’s a database for that. Lookin’ for a local restaurant, … you get the point. There is a lot of useful published data … Continue reading
Licensing is one method of commercializing copyrighted material. A license is an agreement which permits another (“the licensee”) to use the intellectual property of the owner (“the licensor”) in a certain manner, typically to sell products based on the intellectual … Continue reading