About this BlogRegistered Patent Attorney John Lindsay provides patent, trademark, copyright, and technology law services in invention, branding, content, and online matters.
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- 3 Key Terms of a Patent License
- Misconception About First to File Provisions in Patent Act
- Ten Common Concerns with Expanding Business to the United States
- Website Terms of Service and Privacy Policies – More Than Law
- Copyright © 2009-2013, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.
Category Archives: Copyrights
If your company has developed software, it should create a software license prior to distribution of that software. A software license is the key instrument that defines the rights in ownership, usage, and distribution of software between the company and … Continue reading
Lookin’ for information on a chemical, well there’s a database for that. Looking for barcode information, well there’s a database for that. Lookin’ for a local restaurant, … you get the point. There is a lot of useful published data … Continue reading
Licensing is one method of commercializing copyrighted material. A license is an agreement which permits another (“the licensee”) to use the intellectual property of the owner (“the licensor”) in a certain manner, typically to sell products based on the intellectual … Continue reading