The Innovator’s Intellectual Property Law blog is written by patent attorney John Lindsay, who focuses on patent, trademark, copyright, and technology law matters. His technical background includes computer science (former software developer and engineer), chemistry (degree), and electronics (hacker). He provides legal services to businesses in Dallas, throughout the United States, and internationally. More information on John Lindsay can be found at:
About this BlogRegistered Patent Attorney John Lindsay provides patent, trademark, copyright, and technology law services in invention, branding, content, and online matters.
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- 3 Key Terms of a Patent License
- Misconception About First to File Provisions in Patent Act
- Ten Common Concerns with Expanding Business to the United States
- Website Terms of Service and Privacy Policies – More Than Law
- Copyright © 2009-2013, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.