The Innovator’s Intellectual Property Law blog is written by patent attorney John Lindsay, who focuses on patent, trademark, copyright, and technology law matters. His technical background includes computer science (former software developer and engineer), chemistry (degree), and electronics (hacker). He provides legal services to businesses in Dallas, throughout the United States, and internationally. More information on John Lindsay can be found at:
About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- Made better than anticipated progress at the kickoff meeting for colorimeter proj for the Shoulder of Giants program. http://t.co/cgVn5az62V
- Radio Shack's trademarks & customer data among valued assets in bankruptcy. Permission issues in selling cust. data. http://t.co/lRh093Mvdq
- Taylor Swift buys http://t.co/g9vE6EEIO8 and http://t.co/u56HD2YsBC web domain names in apparent defensive strategy. http://t.co/BtdYoBzL7I
- Boeing patent for attenuation of shockwaves (eg explosives) via ionizing air between wave path and protected zone. http://t.co/JEUUMOQSyR
- More progress tonight on the team 3D printer build at the Makerspace. I was the last man standing tonight. http://t.co/tIppA3F0G5
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2015, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.