The Intellectual Property Perspectives blog is written by patent attorney John Lindsay, who focuses on patent, trademark, copyright, and technology law matters. His technical background includes computer science (former software developer and engineer), chemistry (degree), and electronics (hacker). He provides legal services to businesses in Dallas, throughout the United States, and internationally. More information on John Lindsay can be found at:
About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- Possible impact of rise in 3D printing and counterfeiting in protection of fashion and possible responses. https://t.co/cLVEuCZLV5
- Discussion of overlap of copyright and patent protection of software, including APIs. https://t.co/H9s0HZ403J
- US Supreme Court rules against Lexmark's attempt to restrict printer cartridge under patent via shrinkwrap agreement https://t.co/XJi0jJ1dPG
- Some intellectual property issues for YouTube content creators. https://t.co/syTD92CQk3
- Supreme Court limits patent venue. Eastern District of Texas expected to cease to be patent infringement suit venue. https://t.co/v6J9ITMSbo
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2016, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.