The Intellectual Property Perspectives blog is written by patent attorney John Lindsay, who focuses on patent, trademark, copyright, and technology law matters. His technical background includes computer science (former software developer and engineer), chemistry (degree), and electronics (hacker). He provides legal services to businesses in Dallas, throughout the United States, and internationally. More information on John Lindsay can be found at:
About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- Why Taylor Swift is asking congress to update copyright laws. https://t.co/dRMvQ5na5N
- International Olympics Committee issues statement expressly prohibiting use of GIFs derived from its events. https://t.co/nvCw0cxYq3
- Group of farmers seek right to fix tractors in response to software license restrictions https://t.co/lCnJ5ppnmi https://t.co/TzqfXq0ETI
- Who "owns" Pokemon Go? Some of the pieces and revenue streams, from licensing to the app. https://t.co/9C20dwwDJN
- RT @dfwsensortech: Intellectual property law issues in IoT. Dallas Bar 7/22 at 12pm. #IoT #Dallas https://t.co/O2jGjJAMkS
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2016, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.