The Intellectual Property Perspectives blog is written by patent attorney John Lindsay, who focuses on patent, trademark, copyright, and technology law matters. His technical background includes computer science (former software developer and engineer), chemistry (degree), and electronics (hacker). He provides legal services to businesses in Dallas, throughout the United States, and internationally. More information on John Lindsay can be found at:
About this BlogJohn Lindsay is a registered patent attorney in Dallas providing patent, trademark, and other IP law service in invention, branding, content, and technology matters.
- RT @CRFabacher: Should you have an NDA for a startup demo? Patent filing considerations aside, consider tiered disclosure. #DSW16
- RT @CRFabacher: A provisional patent app is legally informal, but it has all the technical info that supports later filing. Risk in sloppy drafting. #DSW16
- RT @CRFabacher: Patents are really important to sophisticated investors, less so for friends & fam. I routinely see VCs have patent attys review them #dsw16
- RT @AttorneyVenue: Stuck on your "cool" company name/logo, but it's got bad IP? 3-4 figures to pivot now or 5-7 figures to pivot later. via @SmartIPLaw #DSW16
- RT @AttorneyVenue: Great questions on NDAs, entities, IP with @SmartIPLaw @VelaWoodLaw (@ VENUE) https://t.co/D0k9hOUuNP #DSW16 https://t.co/dFNS7aeyhf
- The Possible Impact of Alice v. CLS Bank on Chemical Inventions
- United States Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank – Software is Still Patentable
- 3D Printing’s Impact on Patent Valuation and Enforcement
- Three Patent Strategy Changes Under the America Invents Act
- Advantages of a UDRP Domain Name Proceeding
- 3 Key Terms of a Software License
- Taking Advantage of the Timeline for the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Overview of the PCT “International” Patent Application
- Copyright © 2009-2016, Lindsay Law. All rights reserved.